Inserting song prepared in Power Worship into PowerPoint pre

Get help for techical problems or report a bug
Desmond
Newcomer

Inserting song prepared in Power Worship into PowerPoint pre

Post by Desmond » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:33 pm

I have entered songs in Power Worship, then used the Power Worship feature to prepare the song in PowerPoint format. I then saved each song as an individual file.

When I open the file everything looks OK, but when I insert the file into a PowerPoint presentation, each line has a bullet.

Can this be corrected?
When I import a song created in PowerPoint format by Power Worship to a PowerPoint presentation (Windows XP) it comes in with bullets in every line of every slide. How can this be corrected?

DeaconDave
Site Admin

Post by DeaconDave » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 pm

No specific answer here, but to begin with I would check all settings in PowerWorship - in the Edit menu -> Settings, and Format menu -> Fonts. Make sure they're all standard fonts (eg Arial) and sizes (eg 36pt or less).

Also check the PowerPoint Tools menu -> Options to make sure you haven't put some wacky values in there. If so, revert to the defaults and try again.

Also you could copy/paste the text from one of your offending songs in PowerWorship into a word processor, or Wordpad, to see if there are any hidden codes lurking in there which may fool PowerPoint into adding bullets.