Run-time error ‘13’ Type Mismatch

Get help for techical problems or report a bug
lpillman
Newcomer

Run-time error ‘13’ Type Mismatch

Post by lpillman » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:20 am

Hi,

Whenever I try exporting songs from powerworship to power point I always get an error that says, "Run-time error ‘13’ Type Mismatch".

This prevents the songs from transferring over to power point. help please.

Lucas

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Lucas,

A few questions for when you get time ...

1) Which version of Windows are you running? XP Service Pack 2? SP3? Windows Vista? Also which version of PowerPoint?

2) Do you get this error with all of the songs that you've tried, or only a subset? Are they songs that you added or just the sample songs? If they are songs you added, can you try one of the sample songs, and see if that works. To keep things simple, maybe only try one song at a time, and let me know if that works. I'm wondering if there is a special character that might be causing problems during slide generation.

3) Has the create slides function ever worked on this installation of PowerWorship?

Sorry for the delay in responding, I don't check in here as often as I should.

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I did a quick search for the error message, and there are quite a few hits (over 8,000 via google) so it might be hard to narrow things down on the basis of the error message.

One thing that you can try is to make sure you have the latest service pack installed for your version of MS Office/PowerPoint. It sounds like a similar problem was fixed in Office XP Service Pack 3, so if you have office XP , you could try service pack 3 (or later) if you don't already have it installed.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821292

However, since this is a pretty generic error message, there could be many causes and individual solutions for this.