PW 4 Premium

Get help for techical problems or report a bug

PW 4 Premium

Postby JohanAinslie » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 am

Im running a trial version. Is there a reason why one cannot copy and paste in source mode when typing song lyrics? I also cannot type special characters.
JohanAinslie
Newcomer

Re: PW 4 Premium

Postby JohnM » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Sounds like a potential bug, but I haven't been able to reproduce it. Which version of Windows are you running?

To attempt a copy/paste, are you using Ctrl + C , Ctrl + V, or some other method?

Also, which special characters have you not been able to enter in Source mode?

Does the problem (one or both problems?) also happen when typing in the Designer mode/view?

John
JohnM
Site Admin

Postby JohanAinslie » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi John

Im using Windows XP

Ok so Ctrl C and Ctrl V does work. I tried using the right mouse button which didnt work.

Maybe the special characters is a Language thing. Im typing in Afrikaans and we have letters like ê, ô, ë etc.

Thanks for the reply
JohanAinslie
Newcomer

Postby JohnM » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

The input font is likely the issue with the NLS characters. Support for changing the input font will be available in the next update release (4.0.3). In the meantime if you want to try version 3.2, it supports changing the data input font and should work OK. If you then wanted to upgrade to 4.0.3 when it is available, it will be a free upgrade.

See the following forum topic for instructions on working with non English languages, for PowerWorship 3.x.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=526

Appreciate the feedback re: copy and paste. The next release will also include a right click popup menu as an alternative to the shortcut keys.
JohnM
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues