Insert Blank Screen into collection

Get help for techical problems or report a bug

Insert Blank Screen into collection

Postby jgdonald » Wed May 28, 2014 10:49 am

Has the insert blank screen which I used in 3.2 when organising my collection been dropped in version 4....? This saved the time on inserting a blank page in Power Point automatically between hymns. Please let me use my mouse to cut and paste the lyrics as soon as possible.
How much does it cost to upgrade a single user to Premium power worship.
jgdonald
Newcomer

Re: Insert Blank Screen into collection

Postby JohnM » Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Appreciate the feedback. Yeah, in order to simplify the interface some things have been dropped including the blank slide option, and the "duplicate song" option.

Good to know that was a feature that was useful, and we'll add it back (albeit in a simplified manner in the user interface) in the next update release, due in July - or sooner if possible.

We will also add the copy/paste menu options (so the mouse can be used vs. the keyboard shortcuts only) asap.

If your 3.2 license was purchased within 12 months of the release date for pW 4.0 (Dec, 2013) , for example if you purchased pW 3.2 in or after Dec 2012 - you'd be entitled to a free upgrade to PowerWorship 4.0, Premium. Just send us an email at mis AT mysak DOT com with your organization information or contact person name, requesting a free upgrade. Otherwise, the single user purchase price is $49.00 for a (permanent) pW 4.0 Premium single user license.

Thanks again, and we'll post an update when the requested features are available for pW 4.0.
JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Insert Blank Screen into collection

Postby JohnM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:49 pm

The insert blank side option is now available (via right click menu for an open collection) in PowerWorship 4.0.4.

PowerWorship 4.0.4 release notes:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=630

No ETA yet on the copy/paste menu options.
JohnM
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues