- National language support *
- Significant slide creation performance improvements **
- Improved support for Office 2010 and Windows 7
- PowerWorship is now based on the Microsoft .NET platform [/*]
** More than 4x faster than previous releases
System Requirements for PowerWorship 3.2
- Microsoft Windows® [XP|Vista|7]
- Microsoft PowerPoint® [XP/2002|2003|2007|2010]
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or later) [free download]
Any custom templates you have added to a previous release (e.g. PowerWorship 3.0 / 3.1 ) will need to be manually copied to the PowerWorship 3.2\Templates directory.
Installation Instructions for PowerWorship 3.2
- Download the PowerWorship 3.2 setup program (pw3.2_setup.exe) to a temporary location on your computer
- Double-click the setup program file (pw3.2_setup.exe) and follow the prompts to install PowerWorship. Click Yes if prompted to allow pw3.2_setup.exe to make changes to your computer.
- If the setup fails and reports that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or later) is not installed, click OK to exit the setup and then rerun the setup after downloading and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Click here for instructions to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (or later).
- This step is necessary if the PowerWorship setup fails and reports that version 4.0 (or later) of the Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed.
If you install PowerWorship 3.2 to the default location (e.g. C:\Program Files\PowerWorship 3.2, or C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerWorship 3.2) on Windows Vista or Windows 7, you will need to configure PowerWorship 3.2 so the songs and groups are stored in another location (i.e. outside of the Program Files directory) because the default location requires Administrator permissions to create and edit files.
If you do not change the song/group directory location (i.e. to a directory where you have "permission" to create/edit files) then you will need to select the Windows option to run PowerWorship as an administrator.
To change the songs/groups directory location:
- Launch PowerWorship 3.2 and select Edit > Settings
- Select the Environment tab and change the directory location for Songs (e.g. to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\PowerWorship 3.2\Songs) and Groups (e.g. to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\PowerWorship 3.2\Groups).
- Make sure to create the Songs and Groups directories (if needed) before you click OK on the Settings dialog or an error message is displayed and the updated settings are not applied.
- Right-click the PowerWorship 3.2 shortcut on the Windows desktop (and/or start menu, etc.) and select Properties
- Select the Compatibility tab and select the checkbox labeled "Run this program as an administrator"
- Optionally select "Change settings for all users" to select the "Run this program as an administrator" setting for all users
- Click OK