PowerWorship 4.0 Standard and PowerWorship 4.0 Premium include a set of OpenOffice templates that can be optionally installed and used as background templates when creating slides for OpenOffice Impress.
If you installed the templates with PowerWorship 4.0, they will exist in the following directory, depending on your version of Windows:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PowerWorship\pW4\OpenOffice\Templates
If you are missing the templates, you can download and reinstall PowerWorship and the templates will be installed if you select the optional OpenOffice Templates feature. There is no need to backup your data before reinstalling PowerWorship since your existing database will not be modified when uninstalling and/or re-installing PowerWorship.
Once you have the OpenOffice templates installed, or you otherwise have a set of OpenOffice templates that you want to use - the following steps can be used to import the templates into OpenOffice.
- Launch OpenOffice and select the Templates button on the welcome screen, or select the File menu > Templates > Organize if you are already past the welcome screen.
- Click Organize, or skip to the next step if you were already past the welcome screen and used the File menu.
- Right click My Templates and select Import Template.
- Enter the directory path for the folder that contains the templates you plan to import, and hit Enter or click Open.
- Select the templates you wish to import or select a template and press Ctrl + A to select all the templates, and then click Open.
- The selected templates will now be available under My Templates. Click the Close button to exit the Template Management dialog.